Announcement

Collapse

GSI shutting down

It is with regret that Gravsports Ice will be closing soon. Despite all of us here and many in the community being of the opinion that GSI is a better archiving system for information on ice climbing in the Canadian Rockies, this website will be shutting down.

Keeping the lights on and keeping conditions current no longer seems practical. We have tried making the forums more user friendly, and kept access to a vast array of beta and history contained on the website open to all. However low participation and increasing costs from both the website and hacker intrusions have lead us to this decision. Many thanks to Ian for past hosting costs. While the website will remain live for a short while you can expect it to disappear soon. We have talked of options to preserve the beta it contains however we offer no guarantees at this time.

We thank all our supporters, and everyone in the community for your past participation in GSI.
Regretfully
Will, Ian, and Grant.
See more
See less

cleaning out the closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning out the closet

Just moved to canmore and sifted out some excess gear that i would like to get rid of.

Black diamond raven mountaineering axe- 30$OBO

cut down to about 50cm

Black diamond Bandit avalung- 80$ OBO

Got it for an x-mas gift a few years ago, used it a handful of times at the resort but found I dont ski terrain at the ski hill that would put me at risk of being caught in an avalanche.

Integral designs micro bivi- 80$ OBO

Used only a handful of times, found I preferred a tarp (can send a photo of it in its stuff sac with a pen for scale upon request)

Black diamond fusion prototypes- 100$ OBO

Tried to repaint them but the paint is chipping leaving a silver...will clean them up and put new grip tape on them, the pics are not in good shape but can throw them in if you want them.

Mec Tarn 2 tent- 100$ OBO/150$ OBO

Me and my girlfriend each have one of these plus another 2 person tent so we are going to sell the Tarns, great tents...nothing fancy but are great all arounders, they are both in good condition (zippers all work) just a little sun fading on the fly. All parts are included (poles, ground sheet, all pegs, repair kit, stuff sacks) 100 for the older one and 150 for the newer one. You are welcome to stop by and set them up and check them out. (I live in Canmore)

Only took a photo of the old one...can set up the new one if you like but they are pretty much the same(different colors is the only difference)

Working...
X